The Australian Opal and Diamond Collection's Refund Policy
You are not entitled to a refund if you simply change your mind or make a wrong choice - so please choose carefully.
If you have any curiosities or concerns regarding one of our pieces or gemstones feel free to contact us by phone or email and we'll gladly provide whatever additional information that we can, that being said:
Customers are entitled to a refund if the goods purchased:
- are defective and the defect has not been caused by you
- do not match the description or sample provided by us*
- do not do what they are supposed to do or what we said they would do.
- and are in the same condition as they were sent (must not have been worn)
If you prefer, we will exchange, credit or repair the goods where possible.
This refund policy applies only if you return the goods within a reasonable time (within 14 days of receipt/postage) and there is proof that you have purchased the item from us.
Refunds will be enacted within 14 days upon our receipt of the returned product should the above conditions be met.
* Customers are reminded that due to the unique play of Colour inherent to
Opal gemstones that the Opal may display variations of the Colouration
shown in our product photos depending on viewing angle and light
exposure, and while we do our best to be as accurate to the day to day
appearance as we can, some differences in appearance are inevitable.